Give enterprise customers new flexibility and value in telecommunications.
What's the next big revenue opportunity for broadband providers? The enterprise market. As broadband providers seek to expand market offerings, the commercial market for voice and data provides a lucrative opportunity to grow beyond residential and basic business services. IBBS SIP Trunking is an ideal option for companies that have invested in newer PBX telephone hardware equipped with a SIP interface. When broadband providers deploy SIP Trunking, they find opportunities to penetrate the mid-size business market and grow their bottom line. Equally important, end-users find tangible benefits as SIP Trunking holds potential for rapid return on investment through technology cost savings and increased productivity.
- Rapid return on investment for broadband providers that deploy services
- Marketable advantage in touting cost savings and productivity benefits for end users
- SIP-Trunking enabled features including ability for customers to call long distance at the cost of a local phone call
- Ability to service customers nationwide
- Eliminate costly interfaces
- Receive maximum flexibility by provisioning lines as needed versus having to buy capacity in chunks of 23 (T1) or 30 (E1) lines
- Provide high-quality voice services with IBBS QoS standards
- Support customers with IBBS dedicated Business Class Customer Care
Let IBBS help you harness the enterprise market opportunity with high-quality solutions. Engage our Commercial Voice Services team to quickly connect, serve and turn a profit.